KRAFT 700 Eco-designed adhesive tape
FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD
WE TAKE AWAY:
- No use of chlorine and whitening products on the paper, using only natural untreated pulp.
- Free of silicon and other layers of plastic polymers.
- PRODUCT CERTIFICATION by the FSC.
- SIMPLICITY: one disposal method, no need to remove the tape from the box.
- CLEANER for the environment.
- CONFIDENCE with FSC traceability of the chain of custody from the paper’s origin.
- NATURAL raw materials from certified sustainable sources.
- Silent and constant unrolling
- Powerful initial adhesion, assuring a complete and lasting closure
- Versatile: for lightweight and medium packages such as cardboard boxes, bags and envelopes
- For manual or automatic application.
- Are your customers looking for a genuine recyclable tape, from a sustainable source and to a directly recyclable destination?
- All types of options that can be adapted to your necessities.
ECO- DESIGNED ADHESIVE TAPE WITH A DOUBLE CERTIFICATION
: Product that is FSC certified.
- A Tape that is certified by the FSC. A paper from a sustainable source with certification in line with FSC strict requirements (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Free of chlorine or any bleaching products.
- There is an FSC chain of custody that allows the traceability of the origin of the paper.
- It has 75% of its content weight from a biological or ecological (natural) source.
: Product with certification of recyclability until the end of its life cycle.
- RECYCLABLE adhesive tape in both the paper recovery process and the carton in the paper recycling plants.
- The paper fibres are separated and the cellulose from this is incorporated into the manufacturing process of the paper recovery.
- Certified recyclability from an independent externally Accredited Company.
- Adhesive tape with a natural rubber based adhesive
- Surface printable Tape using flexographic process with water-based inks
- Continuous smooth and silent unwinding
- Free of silicon and other layers of polymers or plastic
- An aggressive adhesive formulation to specifically ensure initial adhesion for a complete long lasting sealing
- An adaptive product designed for sealing light or medium weight cartons and other types of paper packaging such as bags, envelopes etc.
- Can be used in both manual and automatic applications
+ View product technical sheet